Before you go look for the TV wall mount
answer the following easy questions:
1) What type of wall mount are you going to buy?
2) Do you know which type of TV wall mount suits your television?
3) Do you need to hire a handyman or DIY?
These questions might seem odd, but the fact is – there are different types of TV wall-mounting systems depending upon your preferences and your television. This article will help you identify those differences and choose the right type.
Come with different design
TV wall mounts come in different designs. You can have a basic fixe-mount design or the one that offers unlimited flexibility to position your TV. You have different options that’ll lead you to think about what you want and how to fix the bracket to match your needs.
1) Do you want a bracket to be able to adjust your TV for optimum viewing from different angles?
2) Do you want a mechanism that not only angles your TV for a better view, but also stick it to the wall when switched off?
3) So, go through these types and determine which setting is perfect for you.
Fixed wall mount
Fixed TV wall mount is the basic and simplest type that’s also the cheapest of the lot. The TV is positioned in such a manner that its back and the wall are parallel to each other.
1) Distance between the wall and the TV is quite small.
2) It doesn’t offer any angular adjustments and suits you only when you’re sitting directly in front of the TV screen.
3) You need to set your TV at an ideal height. Make sure that center of screen is in line with your eye-level.
Tilt mount mechanisms are meant to offer vertical angle adjustment, which is great for optimum viewing when the TV is placed above the optimum eye-level. Such mechanisms are suitable when you need to place your TV high on the wall.
1) You can tilt your TV up to 2 inches to space it out a little bit. The space is good enough for connecting a cable.
2) Angle adjustment reduces screen reflections as well.
How would you feel if you can add side-by-side movement to vertical angle adjustment? Tilt/Swivel mount is the best TV wall mount solution for providing optimum viewing, especially when you have more than one viewing spots in the room.
If your room has brick walls, or if you want to have a TV placed in an open space, such as a kitchen, wall mount may not be the right solution. You can have a ceiling mount in this situation.